Society Pamplets and Postcards
The following pamphlets are available from The Society at £5 each including postage:
- Conrad and Cunninghame Graham by Cedric Watts
- Conrad's Houses by Borys Conrad
- The Last Days of Joseph Conrad by Richard Curle
- The Several Endings of 'Lord Jim by Ernest W. Sullivan II
- A Talk on Joseph Conrad by Sir Hugh Clifford
Handsome postcards (burgundy sample to the left), produced in late 2005 and featuring two recent covers of The Conradian, with Conrad's photograph on arriving in New York City in 1923, are available at the cost of three for £1 and ten for £3 plus postage (postage for three postcards: add £1.75). Discounts can be negotiated on bulk orders of 25 or more.
A Publications Order Form is available here in MS Word format for downloading and printing.
Please send it with the appropriate amount to:
The Honorary Secretary
The Joseph Conrad Society (UK)
c/o The Polish Social and Cultural Association (POSK)
238-246 King Street
London W6 ORF United Kingdom
- For information on ordering The Society's journal, see The Conradian.
- Selected back issues of the journal, beginning with Volume 6 (1981), may be ordered by using either of the two forms provided here for downloading and printing: Back Issues (MS Word file). The forms provide details about payment and ordering.
"Conrad Studies" Series
In cooperation with the Society, Brill publishes Conrad monographs in a series entitled "Conrad Studies." The General Editors are Allan H. Simmons, John G. Peters, and Gene M. Moore. Owen Knowles and Laurence Davies serve as Advisory Editors for the series. The series intends to make available rare or out-of-print items of Conradiana and will normally launch one or two titles per year.
The following titles are available:
The series' emphasis falls on collections of documentary and other historical materials as well as criticism that has achieved classic status. The editors welcome proposals for volumes.
Forthcoming editions will be listed here in due course.